Offer your patrons a moist and delicious Red Velvet Whoopie Pie made with real red cocoa and buttermilk solids. A moist red velvet cake with cream cheese between the layers, slathered with a rich ganache chocolate and served with whipped topping.
2 - 4 servings
1 5" Red Velvet Cake Layer (08691)
2.5 ounces Cream cheese Bettercreme® (03069) or Cream Cheese Icing (10725)
2 oz Classic Chocolate Cake & Donut Icing (04014)
2 oz Vanilla Heat 'N Ice TM Icing (09976)
1 oz On Top®"/> Whipped Topping Made with Cream (09344)
1 Sprig of mint
- Cut Red Velvet cake in half and place bottom portion on plate.
- Using a piping bag, top cake with Cream Cheese Bettercreme® Icing or Cream Cheese Icing.
- Place top portion of cake on top of piped cream cheese.
- Warm the Classic Chocolate Cake & Donut Icing in microwave, being careful not to overheat. Drizzle over cake starting from the center and working towards the edge of cake.
- Warm Vanilla Heat 'N IceTM icing in microwave, being careful not to overheat. Drizzle over cake.
- Garnish with a dollop of Cream Cheese Bettercreme or On Top® Whipped Topping Made with Cream, a strawberry fan and a sprig of mint.