Pulled Pork Breakfast Sandwich with Fried Egg and Plum
Creamy ricotta cheese, sweet plum preserves, and the richness of egg yolks perfectly compliment the smokiness of pulled pork in this exceptional sandwich. Serve on Rich’s handcrafted Artisan Ciabatta Hero.
10 each Rich’s Artisan Ciabatta Hero Rolls (04854)
2 ½ lbs. Rich’s Double Rub Pork (09067)
10 oz. Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
10 oz. Sliced Plum, Plum Jam or Preserves
10 tbsp. Clarified butter
20 each Large Eggs
To taste Kosher Salt, and ground Black Pepper
- Toast or warm rolls in the oven.
- Heat double rub pork as per the instructions on the package.
- Season the ricotta with salt, and ground white pepper.
- On bottom half of roll spread 1 ounce of ricotta cheese, and top with 1 ounce of plum jam.
- Fry 2 eggs sunny side up in clarified butter.
- Place about 3 ounces of double rub pork over the jam, and top with fried eggs.
- Close sandwich, cut in half, and serve.