Kick-start a classic with a twist on the recipe. By simply adding an unexpected ingredient, you'll take the taste of this sandwich to a whole new level.
|2 slices||Multigrain Panini Bread (PC 00311)|
|3 slices||Applewood Smoked Bacon, crisp|
|1 each||Whole Egg|
|2 leaves||Bibb Lettuce|
|2 Tbsp||Butter, softened|
|As desired||Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper|
- Butter both pieces of the Sunflower Panini Bread and place on flat top grill and toast until golden
- Remove from flat top and spread mayonnaise on both pieces of bread
- Fry egg, sunny-side up until egg yolk is slightly firm
- Layer sliced tomato, bacon and Bibb lettuce on one piece of toasted bread
- Place the fried egg on top of lettuce and finish sandwich with other piece of toasted bread.