Tandoori Spiced Chicken Flatbread
1 each Rich’s® 7” Fresh ‘N Ready® Wheat Oven Rising Sheeted Pizza Dough (PC 08012)
6 oz organic or all natural boneless chicken breast
1/2 tsp Tandoori Spice Blend
1/2 Medium, red onion
5 Tbsp olive oil
To taste field greens, diced tomato, diced cucumber
Kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper to taste
1/2 oz Lite Ranch, or Creamy Cucumber salad dressing
- Thaw pizza dough as per instruction on case. When ready to use, remove from refrigerator, and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper that has been sprayed with pan release. Proof at room temperature until dough begins to rise.
- Pre Heat Char grill to medium high heat.
- Cut Chicken Breast into 6 pieces, and place in in a bowl, toss with 1 tbsp olive oil, and tandoori spice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut red onion into bite sized pieces.
- Thread marinated chicken onto skewer alternating with red onion pieces.
- Brush both sides of dough with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, and pepper.
- Place dough on char grill, and grill until grill marks appear, and dough is golden. Turn dough over, and grill an additional 3-4 minutes. Grilled dough should remain flexible.
- Place chicken skewer on grill, and turn occasionally until chicken is cooked through. Serve with a side of Tarragon Aioli for dipping.