Honey Orange Sticky Biscuit
Any breakfast item with a name like this hardly needs more description – but we’ll provide it anyway. These warm, sticky, citrusy biscuit treats are sure to provide an extra-sweet start to your breakfast lineup.
12 Biscuit Dough Round
1/2 cup Orange Juice Concetrate
3/4 cup Honey
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Thaw biscuit rounds.
- Spray 12 count, 4 oz muffin tin with pan release.
- Spoon 2 tsp orange juice concentrate and 1 Tbsp honey in each muffin tin.
- Place a thawed biscuit dough round in each muffin tin.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Invert pan onto a serving dish, and allow orange syrup to drain over biscuits for 2 minutes before removing pan.
- Serve warm.