Grilled Mahi-Mahi Sandwich
A refreshing citrus-avocado salsa cools the heat of wasabi mayo on this Asian-inspired grilled mahi mahi sandwich.
1/4 loaf Rich's Ciabatta Style Loaf (88939)
1/4 cup prepared citrus marinade
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
2 tbsp wasabi powder
2 oz red onions, 1/4" diced
4 oz avocado,1/4" diced
4 oz English cucumber, 1/4" diced
8 oz orange segments, chopped
3 tsp chopped cilantro
4 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
- Bake bread according to package directions.
- Stir 1.5 cups mayonnaise and 2 tbsp wasabi powder until no lumps remain in a separate bowl. Set aside as Wasabi Mayonnaise for use later.
- Mix 2 oz red onions, 4 oz avocado, 4 oz English cucmber, 8 oz orange segments, 3 tsp chopped cilantro, 4 tsp olive oil, and 1 tsp salt all together in a separate bowl. Set aside as Citrus-Avocado Salsa for use later.
- Once bread is done baking, lightly grill it and hold.
- Marinate mahi mahi in citrus marinade for 30 minutes. Grill and cool.
- Spread Wasabi Mayonnaise on bread. Place grilled mahi mahi on bottom slice of bread, then spoon on Citrus-Avocado Salsa. Finish with top slice of bread.