Full Meal Breakfast Sandwich
Tender, flaky biscuits serve as the foundation to this stellar breakfast sandwich. Salty bacon, melty cheese and expertly cooked eggs come together for a morning meal that’s sure to satisfy.
1 ea Jumbo Biscuit Dough Round - Handi-split (08410)
3 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
1 slice cheddar cheese
2 slices (1/8" thick) beefsteak tomato
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Tabasco sauce
- Cook biscuit according to package directions. Cool and split.
- Cook egg sunny side up on a flattop or griddle. Once the bottoms are set, top with bacon and cheddar, continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Place egg, bacon and cheese on bottom half of biscuit. Top with tomato slices.
- Mix mayonnaise and tabasco sauce together in separate bowl.
- Spread Tabasco mayonnaise on top half of biscuit, place on top of tomatoes.