Thai Bar-B-Q Beef Sandwich
Transport your diners' taste buds to Bangkok with this smoky barbecued beef sandwich that's packed with Southeast-Asian ingredients like Thai basil and sweet chili sauce.
1 ea Italian Ciabatta Bun (PC 84336)
1 #8 scoop (4 fl oz) heated and shredded Smoked Beef Brisket (PC 09160)
2 cups mayonnaise
3 tbsp Thai-style sweet chili sauce
2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
6 oz red onion, thinly sliced
12 oz thin sliced mango (approx. 1/8"x1"x3" slices)
1 cup medium leaves Thai basil, torn in half
1/2 cup lime juice
4 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp salt
- Mix 2 cups mayonnaise, 2 tbsp Thai-style sweet chili sauce, and 2 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce together well. Set aside as Sriracha Mayonnaise.
- Mix 6oz. red onion, 12oz. sliced mango, 1 cup Thai basil leaves, 1/2 cup lime juice, 4 tbsp vegetable oil, and 3 tbsp salt all together in a separate bowl. Set aside as Mango Salad.
- Bake bread according to package directions. Cool, then split in half and grill lightly. Spread both sides of bun with Sriracha mayonnaise.
- Mix beef with remaining 1 tbsp of Thai-styl sweet chili sauce.
- Spoon Thai beef on bottom half of ciabatta. Top with Mango Salad, then cover with top bun.