Nutella Crème Brûlée
Plain crème brulee has nothing over this one – the addition of nutty-chocolaty Nutella makes it a dessert to remember. Your guests won’t soon forget the rich filling awaiting them under the traditional crackly-sugar shell.
32 oz Crème Brûlée Mix (PC 06109)
4 oz Nutella®
- Thaw Crème Brûlée Mix and shake well before using.
- Pour mix into sauce pan and add Nutella®.
- Heat mixture on high heat until boiling, stirring constantly during process.
- Once boiling, simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into ramekins and refrigerate until product sets.
- To Caramelize: Remove ramekins containing custard from the refrigerator.
- Use smooth granulated sugar to cover surface of the custard with an even layer.
- Place ramekins into HOT SALAMANDER OVEN at 500ºF and move shelf to middle position, OR use a TORCH, to carefully caramelize sugar until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Remove custard and allow to cool until ready to serve, or refrigerate if serving later.