Bourbon Pecan Pie
As if nutty, caramelized pecan halves weren’t indulgent enough, this Kentucky specialty becomes even more special when finished with On Top®.
1 cup Sugar
3 Tbsp Butter, melted
1/2 cup Dark Corn Syrup
3 Large Eggs, beaten
1 3/4 cups Pecan Halves
2 Tbsp Bourbon
1 9" Pie Shell (PC 17179)
On Top® Whipped Topping (PC 02559), garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and melted butter.
- Add the corn syrup, eggs, pecans, and bourbon, and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into an unbaked pie shell, and place on a heavy duty cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350ºF, and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until pie is set.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Garnish with On Top® before serving.