Quadruple-Layer Chocolate Cake
What could be better then a decadent layer of chocolate brown cake? One with two more layers of creamy deliciousness and extra chocolate, of course! Enchant your guests’ sweet teeth with brownie, vanilla custard, cocoa topping, and bittersweet chocolate pieces, all in one bite.
3 lbs Brownie Mix
4 cups Sugar, divided
1 3/4 lbs Butter, softened
2 lbs White Chocolate, melted and cooled
4 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 3/4 cups Pasteurized Eggs
32 oz Rich's® Whip Topping® (PC 08011)
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
1 1/3 cups Bittersweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Prepare brownie mix, following directions on box. Bake in 1 full steam table pan (12"x20"x2") . Let cool.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of sugar and set aside. Beat remaining 3 1/2 cups of sugar with butter on medium speed, until light and creamy.
- Slowly stir in white chocolate on low speed.
- Slowly add eggs, beating on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread mixture evenly over brownie crust. Chill.
- Whip Rich's® Whip Topping® with reserved sugar and cocoa on medium speed to full volume.
- Spread whip topping mixture evenly over chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle whipped topping mixture with bittersweet chocolate. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.